– Baked eggs in avocado boats - Bake eggs in halved avocados for a hearty start to the day. Add bacon, cheese or veggies for extra flavor.
– Low-carb pancakes - Make pancakes using almond or coconut flour instead of regular flour. Top with berries.
– Taco bowls - Fill lettuce or cabbage leaves with taco meat, salsa, avocado and cheese for a taco salad.
– Bunless burgers - Swap buns for lettuce wraps or Portobello mushroom buns on your burgers.
– Zucchini noodles - Use a spiralizer to cut zucchini into pasta-like noodles. Toss with olive oil and seasonings.
– Cauliflower mash - Mash riced cauliflower as a potato substitute.
– Chocolate avocado mousse - Blend avocado, cocoa powder, honey and cream for a rich low-carb chocolate mousse.
– Mixed berry crisp - Bake mixed berries with an almond flour topping for sweet crispiness without added sugar.