Papaya, a tropical delight, unfolds a plethora of health benefits. Abundant in key flavonoids, it becomes a powerful ally in the fight against cancer cells.
– Selenium, boosting antioxidants to combat heart disease and cancer – Vitamin E, safeguarding the body from free radicals and maintaining skin health
– Protection against eye disease – Strengthening of bone – Balancing the acidic content in diet
– Preservation of brain and nerve tissue – Improved health for diabetic patient – Reduction in bad cholesterol
– Improved heart health – Potential increase in cognitive functioning – Reduction in tumor growth
– Antioxidants surpassing other berry types in battling certain free radical – High levels of phenolic compounds fighting disease
– Support for overall brain health – Potential improvement in cognitive function – Aesthetic benefits for skin and hair